1. This is not a sponsored vlog, in case any of you wonder or suspect. Or don't. I just really loves Netflix and wanna share the wealth of great films I've recently lost sleep to (respectfully). P.S. all the films mentioned above are available to stream on your computer instantly! Get on that ish!
2. I was kind of getting restless towards the end there apparently.. ha, couldn't even remember the names of the movies I was just talking about. Sometimes I'm like a 40 year old woman living in a 24 year old's body acting like I'm 80.
3. Sorry this vlog is kind of boring. And that I don't smile. I'm working on it.
4. I'm working on the whole vlog thing in general. Pretty proud of the text I was experimenting with this time around.
5. Anyone else completely head over heels for Jef one f? I didn't think Emily could actually end up with him, but now I change my mind. I think they could work, which is an odd thing to say since I want the man for myself. But I like Emily. So if she picks him, great. If she doesn't, really great. Where do I sign up for Bachelor Pad. #willjefbethere
6. I decided that it was kind of rude of me to make references to actors in Breaking Upwards and not even use their names in doing so. So the lead actress who I really liked is Zoe Lister Jones, and the incredible actresses who played the eccentric mothers are Andrea Martin and Julie White. Just to reiterate: I really liked this film. I hope you guys will check it out!
7. I ALSO saw Safety Not Guaranteed last week while I was in San Fran and absolutely LOVED it. Aubrey Plaza is my kind of girl. I don't watch Parks and Recreation, but maybe I should get on that. Especially since it's on NETFLIX heyyyyy.
8. "I'll talk to you later" ?? I'm a lame.